Tuesday, October 29, 2013

5 Things About Husband & Me





We're pretty happy. 

A friend of mine unexpectedly lost her husband in September of this year. It was tragic and awful and many tears were shed. One of my photographer friends (more on her to come) decided to do donation-based photo sessions to help pay for funeral expenses. Husband and I thought we would commemorate our friend's love for and marriage to her late husband with photos that would depict our love for each other.  So without further adieu, here are 5 things about us and some more photos for you to enjoy.

1. Husband is a morning person. I am not. But he puts up with my grumpiness and tries not to be too perky as I sleepily walk through our apartment and get ready for the day. 
2. I can't tell you the number of times we have accidentally decked each other in the face while asleep.
3. We love to watch movies. We recently watched "What's Up Doc" (a family favorite on my side) and thankfully Husband enjoyed it as much as I do. Unfortunately I can't say the same for "The Happiest Millionaire". But they can't all be winners. 
4. Husband and I enjoy eating food and baked goods. We sometimes plan trips to various destinations solely based on food. And we have no regrets. 
5. Our 5-month anniversary is this Thursday (Halloween) and I can honestly say that they have been the best 5 months of my life. So far :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...