Thursday, November 14, 2013

CHRISTMAS LIST 2013

Since none of my siblings or myself are spending Thanksgiving at home with our parents (I know, we are terrible people), Mumsy and Popsicle are spending that week preparing for Christmas. Therefore, my mom asked me to compile my Christmas list for the year so they could do their shopping early. I happily obliged :) Feel free to covet these items as well. In my opinion, they are ALL must-haves. Without further adieu, here are a few things from my list this year.

Since my beloved giraffe print rain boots are ready to bite the dust at any moment, I'm thinking it's time to invest in some Hunter ones. I'm open to suggestions on color, I'm thinking I like the neutral graphite best?

Words cannot express how much I love this necklace. I will be so sad if I don't get it. 

J.Crew jewelry just needs to stop being so perfect. 

Love this sweater because it will go with most anything and it will make a fabulous layering piece. I'm toying with the idea of getting it in gray and another color...thoughts?

BEHOLD. The Holy Grail of watches. Michael Kors knows that a good two-tone watch is the path straight to my heart. I really want a quality watch that will allow me to wear silver and gold accessories with it. And this is perfect. And you can find it on Amazon for $66 cheaper than the MK site. 

I have a few other wishes on my list, but this is probably enough to start with. Mom, I hope you read this. Husband too. 



In case you didn't already know that I'm obsessed with Christmas, here is a pic of our newest decoration from Hobby Lobby :)

Should Be: Turning in my Com paper.
Looking Forward To: Spending the weekend out of town with Husband.
Nervous About: My audition for Pride & Prejudice tomorrow.
Days Until Christmas: 40







No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...