Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fall Fashion & Fun


Chambray shirt: Urban Outfitters. Cream Shirt: Old Navy. Scarf: Korea. Black Jeans: Love Culture. Loafers: Ugg

I wear my chambray shirt at least once a week. It is probably the greatest thing ever. I highly suggest you invest in one. Or four. 


Sweater: The Limited. Necklace: Campus Floral. Jeans: American Eagle. Boots: Madewell. 


Plaid Shirt: J.Crew. Gray Tee: Target. Necklace: Campus Floral. 


Cardigan: BP. Gray Tee: Target. Collar Necklace: Campus Floral.


Husband & I at the Pacers/Bulls game. Isn't he dreamy?


Husband & I eating delicious Japanese food on date night. 


Also, can we talk about the fact that it looks like the sidewalk outside my apartment is carpeted in leaves? Also also, I love the four leaves plastered to the trunk of that tree. So artsy. 

Like what you see? You're always free to share links to my blog on your Facebook page or blog. And you're also always welcome to post pics of my clothes to Pinterest, just be sure to include a link back to the blog, please & thank you. 

What I Should Be Doing: Practicing my British accent for my audition.
What I'm Craving: A nap. 
Looking Forward To: This weekend.
Days Until Christmas: 47

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...