Thursday, November 21, 2013

Just Moosin' Around

The much-talked about Moose sweater is one of my all-time favorite pieces. Perfectly comfy. Perfectly oversized. Perfectly wintery. Perfectly moose-y. I was worried at first to post about this sweater because so many people asked me where I got it from. I ordered it about a year ago after seeing it on Pinterest and becoming obsessed with it. Then began a week-long search and rescue effort to find this sweater somewhere online. After an exhaustive effort, I found it on some incredibly sketchy website that I honestly can't even remember the name of. I was honestly SHOCKED that it arrived at my dorm a week later. Anyway. So I thought I wouldn't be able to find this sweater again since it's been almost a year and I don't even know the brand that makes it, but lo and behold, I found it here. And on sale. You're welcome. 
Just Moosin' Around




I've worn lots of variations of this outfit. In the photos below, I've paired the sweater and scarf with dark wash skinny jeans and my favorite Madewell boots








How would you wear it?

Should Be: Sleeping
Looking Forward To: Not having rehearsal tonight!
Not Excited That: Husband leaves to go out of town soon
Days Until Christmas: 33 

Photo cred to the amazing Vanessa!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...