Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wednesday Wishes

Sometimes I have a hard time exhibiting self-control when it comes to shopping. In case you have not noticed. So to help me get some wants of my chest, I'm going to share with you items that I am thinking about getting, but will most likely wait on. (I even have Old Navy super cash that expires today, but I'm not going to use it). Because I need to improve my willpower. Let me know what you guys think is worth getting!

I am totally digging this pastel floral print from J.Crew Factory! It will match several of the 9834928343982 cardigans I own and look great with my dark wash jeans.


I should have just snagged this beauty (also from J.Crew Factory) when it was on sale for $15. Now it's up to $21. Gah. Reverse buyer's remorse is awful.

More J.Crew jewels...I want more colored necklaces and I feel like this one could be a good investment. 




Saw a commercial for Extraordinaire Lip Color last night while watching "The Bachelor" with Husband and I'm very intrigued. I've heard good things about them and they're a lot cheaper than my favorite YSL lip gloss. I'm not sure if I should get another nude or branch out with this beautiful fuchsia...We'll see.


We all know by now that I hate pants. So leggings are an obvious substitute for me to pair with longer shirts and sweaters. I love this floral print and think it would be a great transition piece into Spring. 

What are you wishing for this Wednesday? 

Excited To: Buy a much-needed larger rice cooker today! I know I'm an exciting person. 
Not Excited About: The fact that Spring is literally nowhere in sight. 
Husband Keeps Asking Me: What I want for Valentine's Day. I may need to post a gift guide...
Listening To: Dashboard Confessional. Oldie, but a goodie. 
Should Be: Writing down all of my assignments/planning dinner for tonight.
Days Until Christmas: 329

3 comments :

  1. So I think all these things are very cute. You seem to like flowery things and so do I so sorry to say, you have the taste of a 58 year old!!! LOL or visa versa. If I were to go with just one, I would pick the multicolored necklace. i am sure you would get lots of use out of it. Just sayin.... good luck! -Sis. P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat with you! I need to improve my willpower. Ordering a sweater half off J.Crew sale this morning was not a good start though. I need to set a budget and stick to it. I can't do the no shopping at all thing, but if I give myself a budget that usually works really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Megs......JCrew got you again huh?! I've been putting things in my bag and then, will wait a day and if its backordered or gone, then I guess I really didn't need it. If it's meant to be then it will still be in there! So far, nothing was meant to be! This 40% needs to end already and quit taunting me! :P While I haven't been able to completely stop shopping, this challenge on IG has calmed my impulse buys quite a bit!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...