Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Emerald & Ruffles










Top: Pure Lux Boutique c/o // Shoes: Steve Madden (old, similar) // Jeans: American Eagle // Purse: Target
The last time I wore these amazing ruffle pumps was when was I was on Homecoming Court my senior year of high school. They hurt so bad after an evening of parading and walking around during the football game that I literally couldn't walk the next day. But you know what? It was so worth it.

Also, I am absolutely in looooove with this emerald top from Pure Lux Boutique! Emerald is my birthstone so I've always had a certain liking for the color. And this top is super comfy and extremely reasonably priced. Plus the crochet detail on the back is to die for. Check out Pure Lux's site to see more amazing and affordable pieces!

Excited That: I have a dream bar sitting next to me from one of my favorite lunch places that I get to eat later :)
Exhausted From: Playing with the camp kids all morning. More on that to come.
Looking Forward To: Going to the gym tonight. I'm weird I know but it's when I get to watch trashy TV (like Fashion Police and KUWTK). Plus I feel better about myself after going there.
Days Until Christmas: 197

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...