Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Denim Pencil Skirt

















Shirt: Nordstrom Rack // Necklace: Purple Peridot // Skirt: J. Crew Factory (similar, also similar) // Shoes: Lulu's (similar, also similar)

I've been wanting a denim pencil skirt for a while now, so when this J. Crew Factory one went on super sale for like $20, I went for it. Even though it was final sale. But it worked perfectly! The slit in the back came up a little high for my long legs, so I stitched it shut with my own bare hands. And only stabbed myself with the needle a few times. It was an easy alteration, except for the fact that Bingley was FASCINATED by this whole process and was even more enthralled when he discovered the spool of thread. Which he unwound all over the family room floor. He also tried several times to attack my skirt while I was sewing it too. He thinks anything that even remotely moves is something to be attacked. It's really charming.

Have a happy Tuesday! Thanks for reading :)

Planning On: Driving my mom and sister to the airport tonight.
Excited To: Go to Target tomorrow and get stuff for my upcoming trip.
Picking Up: This adorable duffle that is smaller than my current one. I'm hoping it will help keep me from overpacking and having to lug a really heavy bag all around the airport.
Just Ate: Toast with crunchy speculoos on it :)
Days Until Christmas: 149

2 comments :

  1. Love love love! What a cute way to wear a denim skirt, especially with the leopard! :)

    http://mrsjaclynleblanc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jaclyn!! You are too sweet :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...