Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Floral Dress






















Dress: Gap (similar) // Necklace: J. Crew Factory // Flats: Old Navy (also love)

As I have alluded to (several) times before, I have an obsession with all things navy & white. Which was great while I was at BYU since those are their colors. So when my sister graduated from there in the spring, I saw it as the perfect opportunity to get this dress to wear for the ceremony. Originally, I was wearing some really cute ankle-strap sandals with this dress, but unfortunately a cut on my leg from shaving (typical for me) started bleeding while I was at work so I opted to wear different shoes for the rest of the day to avoid getting blood on the leather. #struggling

Have a very happy Tuesday! Thanks for reading :)

Watching: Frasier with my cat. Because I'm a 60 year-old lady.
Currently Munching On: Kind Bars! Any recommendations on flavors to try?
Looking Forward To: Hanging out with Husband tonight.
Days Until Christmas: 163

1 comment :

  1. The struggle is real. I love the eyelet part on the back of this dress. It's a beautiful detail.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...