Monday, July 7, 2014

White Skirt & Chambray





















Skirt: Gap (similar, even though I just bought this skirt two weeks ago, it can no longer be found on the Gap website) // Shirt: Target // Necklace: Nordstrom Rack (similar) // Shoes: Lulu's (similar)

Having church at 9 am is both good and bad. More bad than good. I like being done early in the day, but waking up at 8 is a struggle for me. Waking up in general is a struggle for me. This particular Sunday, I woke up at 8:30 (roughly 15 mins before Husband & I had to leave). I decided that I'd rather spend my time doing my makeup than my hair, but even with the 10 minutes I spent on my face, it was nothing spectacular. Thankfully, I had planned out this outfit the night before so that saved time & stress. I mean, you can't go wrong with white and chambray, right? Especially when your skirt has pockets. And you have your trusty leopard flats on.


Have a happy, happy Monday! Thanks for stopping by.


Excited That: My sister comes home TOMORROW!
Looking Forward To: Spending this weekend in Chicago with my fam :)
Sad That: I sliced my ankle open this morning whilst shaving my legs.
Planning On: Watching The Bachelorette tonight!
Days Until Christmas: 171

1 comment :

  1. No wonder it can't be found! It's amazing! I will be visiting several gap stores in an effort to find that skirt! I'm having skirt envy bad right now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...