Wednesday, August 13, 2014

LBD & Leopard







Dress: Target (similar, exact one still in some stores on clearance) // Sweater: H&M (the one I have was JUST put in stores so it isn't online yet, but I'm also loving this one) // Neckalce: J. Crew // Sandals: Target

I'm all about a comfy oversized sweater. Like I have 7. And I am always searching for more. I especially love it when I can wear one with one of my shift dresses from Target. These dresses are super comfy but look nice enough to wear at the office. However as I have mentioned before, my cubicle is RIGHT under the AC vent so I tend to get a little chilly. Hence the oversized sweater makes the perfect companion :)

How do you style your LBD? 


Listening To: BEYONCE. I mean who else.
Waiting For: Husband to get back from his bike ride.
Reading: The Traitor's Wife. I think I like it so far.
Pumped That: I GRADUATE A YEAR FROM THIS DECEMBER.
Days Until Christmas: 134 (where is this year going??)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...