Monday, September 8, 2014

Fall Finds

Happy September, everyone! While summer is still going strong here in Indiana, fall is nigh! And that means flannel, oversized sweaters, boots, scarves, and lots and lots of layers. Which is so much fun. Here are a few fall pieces worth adding to your fall wardrobe this year. All of them can be layered easily as well as mixed and matched. 


Scroll through & click to see complete details!

What clothing pieces are you most excited to break out this season?

Watching: Gilmore Girls. 
Should Be: At work.
But: I dropped my laptop on my foot. And it might be broken. And my life is ridiculous. 
Pumped For: An evening of no rehearsal so I can hang out with my boo. 
Planning On: Watching the rest of Breaking Away tonight haha Husband's in heaven. 
Days Until Christmas: 108

1 comment :

  1. Love that scarf, and of course the plaid dress :) I can't wait for boots and layers!

    xoxo jenna @ sincerely jenna marie

    PS- make sure and stop by on Thursdays to link up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...