Thursday, September 11, 2014

The $8 Striped Dress
































 Dress: Target (Sold out, see alternatives above) // Necklace: Purple Peridot // Heels: Old Navy // Purse: Target 

So there is quite the story behind this dress. Well, at least a little story. One worth telling, nonetheless. One of my fashion bloggy friends sent me a pic of her trying on this dress and wanted my opinion on it. Given the fact that I love all things striped, I told her that I thought it was puuuuurfect. She ended up getting the navy version of it so she offered to ship the striped one to me. And I couldn't say no. I MEAN IT WAS ON CLEARANCE FOR $8. I would have been an idiot to pass it up. Even though the white makes it a leeeettle bit more summery, I think I'll be able to layer it pretty well for at least the first few weeks of fall :) Sadly, the dress has sold out online and in Target stores. But I've posted a few similar options that would make great substitutes.


How do you transition your summer pieces into fall?


Linked up with Sincerely Jenna Marie (who happens to also be the same friend who sent me this dress :)

Listening To: B.o.B. 
Just Finished: Dissecting a grasshopper's head. Entomology class FTW.
Should Be: Doing homework or something. 
Days Until Christmas: 104


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...