Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Tutu Jacket

























































Shop the Look:
Jacket: Asos (also comes in gray, see above)  // Tee: Nordstrom Rack // Necklace: Purple Peridot // Jeans: American Eagle // Shoes: Lulu's

It's no secret that deep down, I want to be a ballerina. So when my friend showed me this jacket (on sale, no less) with this perfect pink peplum hem, I knew it had to be mine. When it finally arrived, I put it on and asked my husband for his opinion. The following conversation ensued:

Me: "What do you think of this?"

Hubs: "What is it?"

Me: "It's like a jacket type sweater thing."

Hubs: "I don't understand it."

Me: "What do you mean you don't understand it?"

Hubs: "Like, I don't get it."

Me: "Soooo you don't like it?"

Hubs: "No it's not that I dislike it, it's just different. And it gives you ruffle butt."

Some say tutu, others ruffle butt. I prefer tutu.

Excited That: We leave for Chicago tomorrow! Husband wants to go to REI and it juuuust so happens that a J. Crew is just down the road...we make such a great pair. 
NOT Happy That: Our drunken/high neighbor attempted to break into our apartment from 12:30 am to 1:30 am. Things were broken. Sleep was lost. Cuss words were said (on both ends). Neighbors all over were awoken. Police were called. It was bad. Full story to come soon. 
Studying For: My entomology lab practical. Read: Memorizing the types of antennae and wings of various arthropods. It's a great time. 
Days Until Christmas: 91 (three months from today, oh my!)


2 comments :

  1. I obviously love the ruffle butt jacket. Your pictures are looking awesome too! Thanks for linking up!

    xoxo jenna @ sincerely jenna marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ruffle butt! I love it! Gorgeous jacket!

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...