Friday, September 5, 2014

Tunic & Socially Acceptable PJ Pants


























Pants: H&M // Tunic: J. Crew // Sandals: J. Crew Factory (similar) // Necklace: H&M (similar)

These pants are everything. I have them in 2 different prints. And I keep discovering more and more ways to style them, which makes me super happy considering how much of a bargain they were. I've been wearing them a lot lately because the weather has been nothing but pure heat & humidity and these do a good job of keeping my legs from sweating and sticking to the fabric. Which is not a great feeling, in case you were wondering. I'm excited for the weather to cool down a few degrees :)

How do you use your wardrobe to combat the heat?

Watching: Project Runway.
About To: Leave for a fun evening in Chicago with my boo.
Need To: Do a lot of homework this week.
Forgot: How much I dislike school sometimes.
Days Until Christmas: 111

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...