Monday, October 27, 2014

Pretty Plaid Popover

So in honor of the day I have been long-awaiting (the release of Taylor Swift's new album, duh), I thought I would write an open letter to her about all the reasons why we should be BFFS. Of which there are many. But I haven't done an outfit post in forever so I feel like I should do that first. I'm listening to the album right now though and let me tell you, it's pretty good. It's so different from her other albums but I kinda like it. My greatest hope is that someday she'll do a jazz album or something crazy like that. As Taylor does.

Back to clothes.

I bought this plaid popover during the summer at Target but I've been holding off on wearing it until it was reeeeaaaallly fall time. Mainly because about half of my wardrobe from the months of November to February consist of some form of plaid. But I just couldn't wait any longer. I love the shirt too much.










Shop the Look 

Top: Target (sold out, similar ones above) // Sweater: J. Jill (similar above) // Necklace: Purple Peridot // Jeans: American Eagle // Purse: H&M (still in stores, not online)

Excited That: Husband is home! I missed him a lot this weekend.
Should Be: Writing a paper or something. 
Soooo Glad That: My tastebuds are finally kind of returning to normal. It's been a long week without being able to taste ice cream. 
Days Until Christmas: 59!


1 comment :

  1. Ah how can someone not love Taylor--she is just the best :) You are looking so adorable in this outfit--i love the plaid and leopard mix!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...