Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Oversize Scarf & Sweater























































Shop the Look

Scarf: Francesca's (only available in stores, but I've linked TONS of other great options above) // Sweater: Target (recent) // Jeans: American Eagle // Sneakers: Old Navy (select styles and colors linked above, also in some stores)

I love big scarves. They can be styled so many different ways and can change an entire outfit. Plus they're just cozy. (Perfect for travel, in my opinion.) I was on the hunt for a good red plaid scarf but none of the ones I found were quite what I was looking for. Then I saw this one at Francesca's. And I fell in love. It was the last one in their store and I happily took it home with me. One of the things I love most about it is that if you look closely, the plaid contains navy AND black (which is especially hard to find). The combination of those colors makes it even more versatile and perfect.

I'm also seriously in love with this oversize white sweater from Target. I've worn it like 5 times since I bought it. (Which was only about 2 weeks ago.) Just a heads up, it runs HUGE. I'm wearing an XS and there is more than enough room.

How do you style blanket scarves? I'm always on the lookout for new ways to fold and wrap them!

linked up with: Sincerely Jenna Marie

Excited For: School to be over! Almost there. Ish.
Should Be: Studying for a test I have this afternoon.
Can't Wait: To pick out some Christmas gifts for my family!
Days Until Christmas: 23!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...