Thursday, January 22, 2015

Cobalt Blue







Shop the Look

Dress: Gap // Shoes: Target // Satchel: Target // Necklace: Rocksbox (Want to subscribe? Sign up here and use codes BEYOURBRIGHTEST and ANNIEBFF28 to get your subscription for half off, only $9 a month! It's a great deal, I highly recommend it)

Do you ever see a dress in a store and know instantly that it must be yours? And then try it on only to discover that it's like $75? Which just seems ridiculous to you? But then find it online 30 minutes later for $35?? It was a good day for me.

Anyway. I love anything cobalt. It is such a gorgeous color and is guaranteed to look great on anyone in any season. Sadly, this Gap dress is sold out but have no fear! I've linked some other fabulous cobalt dresses & other pieces above that are definitely worth checking out. Plus I promise to let you know as sooooon as this dress gets restocked.

What's your favorite color to wear? 

Feeling: Hungry. Probably time for my evening snack of ice cream.
Excited That: It's the weekend!! Basically. (I don't class on Fridays.)
Looking Forward To: Dinner at Cheesecake Factory tomorrow!!!!!!
Days Until Christmas: 337

1 comment :

  1. Oh, girl, I love that blue on you! It looks fab. I have been reading your blog for just a while now and I love it. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Click the link to my blog to check it out!

    http://www.geekyjessy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...