Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Cranberry & Chambray









Shop the Look
Chambray: J. Crew Factory // Sweater: J. Crew Factory // Jeans: American Eagle // Necklace: J. Crew Factory// Satchel: Target // Heels: Target // Bracelet: Rocksbox (c/o, Want to subscribe? Sign up here and use codes BEYOURBRIGHTEST and anniexoxo1 at checkout to get your subscription for half off, only $9 a month! It's a great deal, I highly recommend it. If you have any issues signing up or getting the codes to work, just shoot me an email!)

Last summer I bought this short-sleeved chambray shirt thinking it would be a great way to wear denim tops during the warm-weather months. Little did I know that I would actually end up wearing it a LOT during winter as well. Turns out, short-sleeve chambray tops are perfect for wearing with big, warm sweaters. Who knew?? Much less fabric and subsequent bunchiness to deal with. One of the great pains of my life is dealing with a bunch of long layered-sleeves. It drives me insane. So this is the perfect solution. I highly recommend adding one to your wardrobe....And a pair of leopard heels.

Hope you all are having a great week! Thanks for reading!

Watching: Gilmore Girls. As usual.
Just Finished: My stats homework. I'm basically a statistician now.
Trying To: Not get destroyed by Mr. Bingley. He is trying to violently get under the rug I'm sitting on. It's a little alarming.
Days Until Christmas: 338

1 comment :

  1. I bought a sleeveless one for the same reason and have ended up layering it like crazy during the winter. It's been such a great piece. I should've known since chambray is my go to!
    I finished Gilmore Girls and now I am so sad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...