Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's a pretty quiet night here for me so I thought I would share some of my recent purchases (and a few purchases I'm seriously contemplating) while I sit here. Watching Gilmore Girls. With my cat. Have I won the "Coolest Person of the Year" award yet? Thought so.
Bracelet: I love all things pearl so this bracelet was a no-brainer for me. It looks great on its own but can also be worn stacked with other bracelets and look amazing.

Macaron Cosmetic Bag: I also love all things macaron (they were all over my wedding reception) so obviously I had to buy every item from this Forever 21 collection. And at such affordable prices, how could I resist?

Open Cardigan: I bought this cardigan from J. Crew Factory in a beautiful cranberry color and I'm in looooove. It's super comfy and perfect for layering.

Bar Cart: So I don't own this yet, but I desperately want it for our new house. I have big plans to put some flowers, books, etc. on it. It'll be super cute, trust me. I may run over to Target after this and get it...we'll see.

Slippers: $9 comfy slippers? HECK YES. You should get a pair too. I purchased the pink ones :)

Pencil Skirt: For whatever reason, I couldn't find the actual picture of the skirt I bought (the one above is similar), but here's the actual link. My sister got this skirt for Christmas and I decided that we should both have one.

Compact: I also bought the matching macaron hair brush. I know I know, I'm obsessed.

Striped Tee: I now have this shirt in 2 different colors. They're increeedibly soft. And cheap.

Blue Dress: This dress is much more flattering in real life, believe me. If it comes back in stock, I highly recommend it.

Hope you all are having a great start to your weekend! Thanks for stopping by :)

Feeling: VERY full.
Because: I just ate some delicious tamales.
Contemplating: Going to the gym. And Target. Or maybe just Target. 
Baked: Nutella cookies. They're delish.
Days Until Christmas: 342

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...