Monday, February 23, 2015

Emerald & Chanel (Ish)








Shop the Look

Dress: H&M (green available in stores) // Necklace: Purple Peridot // Leopard Bracelet: Pink Blush (c/o) // Pearl Cuff: Purple Peridot // Purse: Kohl's (similar) // Heels Target 

My quest for adding more color into my wardrobe has been going quite well lately, especially with all of the fun spring colors that are trickling into stores. I must say, emerald has become one of my favorite colors to wear lately. It's so rich and versatile and this dress is just perfect. (If you're not ready to take on such a bold color, it also comes in black.)

I'm also obsessed with this quilted handbag. I've always longed for a Chanel quilted purse but since I don't have $3,500 just lying around (shocking, I know) I figured this $35 dupe from Kohl's would make for a good substitute. (This also comes in several other colors.)

P.S. Welcome to our new neighborhood! We love it so much. You'll be seeing looooooots of pictures with this street in the background in the future :)

Hope you're having better weather than we are! I can't wait for spring.

Watching: Love It or List It. Because I'm an old lady.
About To: Head to class.
Excited For: THE BACHELOR TONIGHT.
Days Until Christmas: 305

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...