Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's Day Outfit Inspiration #1









Shop the Look

Jacket: Asos (sold out, similar ones above) // Purse: Target (actual one available in stores, but not online. I've linked similar ones above, they all come in pink even though the pictures show different colors) // Jeans: American Eagle // Shoes: Old Navy // Necklace: Purple Peridot


I love Valentine's Day. It's a great excuse to dress girly and eat candy all day. Oh yeah and hang out with your love (or your cat, which I did during my single years). Or both! Today and tomorrow, I'll be giving you guys some Valentine's Day-themed outfit inspiration. This look is a bit more casual and will probably be what I wear on Saturday for Husband & I's date to Cheesecake Factory and the Container Store. Because romance.

Waiting For: Class to start. I'm one of those really cool students who likes to get to class early.
Happy That: I don't have class tomorrow or Monday so it's like a 4-day weekend!
In Desperate Need of: A massage. What else is new.
House Update: My grandma is in town! Which is the best because she loves to help organize and put houses together. She and my mom have been my superheroes these past few days.
Days Until Christmas: 316

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...