Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Floral Tee










Shop the Look
Tee: H&M // Jeans: East & Lo // Purse: Kohl's // Necklace: J. Crew // Shoes: Old Navy 

I found this tee for $12. No that's not a typo, I promise. It was $12 and I've already worn it three times since buying it last week. I love that this shirt can be dressed up or down so easily and that it's suuuuuper super soft. And this, my friends, is why I love H&M. They carry affordable, stylish, comfortable clothes and they never fail to impress me. They will always have my love and affection.

What's been your best H&M find recently? I would love to know!

Watching: Shark Tank. 
Feeling: Accomplished. I just finished a lot of my homework ahead of time (say whaaaa? I never work ahead). 
Waiting For: Husband to be home any minute from his trip. 
Wishing That: It was just a weeeee bit warmer, but I know I shouldn't complain. 
Days Until Christmas: 275

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...