Monday, March 16, 2015

PONCHO








Shop the Look

Poncho: Forever 21 // Tee: H&M // Jeans: American Eagle // Purse: Target // Booties: Old Navy

I have good news, my friends. Ponchos are back and better than ever. I remember when I was around 7 years old I thought I would be THE coolest girl around if I had one of those multi-colored knit ponchos. You know the ones. Fringe and everything. My mother (with her good sense) never bought me one. But 15 years later my level of sophistication has gone up (somewhat) and I have found a more mature and stylish way to wear ponchos. This gray one from Forever 21 is perfect for layering and super soft. Plus it is vair cheap so I don't feel bad about buying such a trendy item. I've linked tons of great options above so you can try whichever one speaks to you the most. Have fun experimenting with them!

Excited That: I'M ON SPRING BREAK!!! This is like the best ever.
Also Happy That: It was 72 degrees today! Why can't everyday be like this?
Sitting At: My brand new desk!!!! I'm so in love with it. Our house is slowly but surely coming together.
Listening To: "Steal My Girl" by One Direction. Because sometimes I'm still 14.
Days Until Christmas: 284

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...