Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sweater Weather











Shop the Look

Sweater: Target // Necklace: J. Crew Factory // Jeans: American Eagle // Purse: Target // Boots: Hunter

I'm crossing my fingers that this is the last day it's cold enough to wear sweaters! Even though I loooooove sweaters. This was definitely one of my best purchases this past season. It was incredibly versatile and was easily dressed up and down (and only $25). I somehow managed to not get food all over this white sweater either, which I am particularly proud of. I've linked some similar ones that are great deals that'll be perfect for this coming Fall & Winter.

Also, my 3-year old friend, Luke, who I was babysitting that day, helped me pick out a necklace to wear with this outfit. I think he did a nice job :)

Hope you are having warm weather wherever you are! 

Excited For: SPRING BREAK! I'm not going anywhere super exotic (Indy, Chicago), but I'm excited nonetheless. Plus I'll get to work on our house some more.
Loving: This sunshine we've been having!!
Going To: An art gallery opening tonight. Because fancy.
Days Until Christmas: 288

1 comment :

  1. I love the bright necklace with all your basics. Luke did do a good job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...