Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Date Night 'Fit






Shop the Look:
Sweater: Banana Republic (old, similar above ) // Pants: Old Navy // Sandals: Forever 21 (sold out, similar above) // Purse: Target // Necklace: J. Crew Factory

I think date night outfits are my favorite outfits to come up with. Mainly because it means I'm about to spend some awesome time with Husband and that usually involves food. Which makes me happy.

For this particular date night a few weeks ago, I asked Husband if I should wear nice clothes or outdoor play clothes. He said we'd only be outside for about 15-20 minutes. What he neglected to tell me was that the 15-20 minutes outdoors would involve throwing a frisbee. I probably would not have worn sandals had I known that. But we still had a great time, nonetheless. And we got ice cream :)

Excited That: School is aaaaalmost over!
But: That means I still have 4 papers and a project to finish this week.
And: A stats final next week.
Then: I start summer classes!! Yay...
Days Until Christmas: 241

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...