Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Wrap Wrap-Up








Shop the Look
Wrap: BCBGeneration // Necklace: Mae Christina (c/o) // Jeans: East & Lo // Purse: Target // Sandals: Forever 21 

Wraps are all over the place right now which is good news, my friends, because in case you didn't know, wraps are AWESOME. They're basically blankets that you can wear around in public and people won't question it. They are super snuggly, warm, and versatile. Wraps are especially great for Spring when it's still kind of cool but you don't want to wear a coat because you're SO over coats #sooverwinter.

I found this wrap over at my friend Sincerely Jenna Marie's blog and stalked it until it went on sale. I've worn it like 3 times already and I looooove it. I've linked the original above in the text as well as a lot of other fun options in the photos.

ALSO. Miracle of all miracles occurred and THE J. CREW DRESS ARRIVED. I do not know how this happened, but it did. Pictures to come soon :)

BUT. I ordered my favorite Charley sweater from J. Crew Factory yesterday when it was on super sale only to get an email today informing me that they ran out. Cool. Factory is now on my hit list too.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Happy That: There's only 3 weeks left of school!
But: I'm taking 3 classes over the summer. Ick.
Feeling: Hungry.
Days Until Christmas: 255

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...