Monday, May 18, 2015

I'M FEELIN' 22 BIRTHDAY LIST!

As I am sure you're all well aware of, I turn 22 next Wednesday! And I must admit, I'm pretty ecstatic. I have big plans to dance around to Taylor Swift music all day long and eat a boatload of cake. Here's a peek at what I told my family is on my birthday wish list (some of which I believe has already been purchased...).



The cardigan comes in a nice mustard color that I want and the pencil skirt comes in a cream/black stripe that I love. For some reason I couldn't get the right colors to show :( Also yes I really do want SmartWool socks for my birthday.

Started: Summer class today yay! I hope these next 4 weeks go by real fast.
Excited For: My trip to NYC this weekend!
Feeling: Very hungry. As per usual.
Days Until Christmas: 221






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...