Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Spring Green






Shop the Look

Dress: H&M (sold out online, in clearance section at stores!) // Shoes: Target // Purse: Kohl's // Necklace: Mae Christina (c/o)

I've made an executive fashion decision that emerald is both a Winter and a Spring color. I understand that I'm probably not the first one to decide this but that's irrelevant. This dress was a shoe-in to wear for May since it's my birthday month and the gemstone of May is emerald! Ok I'm stretching it I know I know. The fact of the matter is that I love this dress and I love wearing it in May as much as I did in January. The end.

Watching: The Mindy Project!
Excited That: SCHOOL IS OVER!!!
But: I start summer classes this Monday. Ick.
Happy That: My brother and his girlfriend are visiting this weekend!
Days Until Christmas: 226

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...