Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The $14 Walmart Dress







Shop the Look
Dress: Walmart (click here to see if they have it in your local store!!) // Shoes: Old Navy // Necklace: Purple Peridot // Purse: Target

I'll admit it. For the majority of my life, I was anti-Walmart. And not just a little anti-Walmart, BIG anti-Walmart. I would still choose Target over Walmart pretty much any day, but after discovering this absolute treasure of a dress at Walmart, I'll be keeping my eye on them MUCH more for other hidden gems. This dress is the perfect length, super comfy, and SO. CHEAP. Plus it can be styled about a zillion different ways which is always a plus for me. It comes in black, teal, and cream. My store only had the dress is a medium, large, and XL so I opted for the medium and it fits surprisingly well so don't be discouraged if you can't find your normal size! I think it runs a bit small.

So Happy That: My best friend is home from her mission! I got to go to the airport with her family to pick her up and it was amazing. 18 months in Peru and I couldn't be more proud of her!
Not Happy That: I'm taking this dumb summer class.
Stoked For: NYC THIS WEEKEND YES.
Getting Ready To: Watch The Bachelorette! #teamkaitllyn
Days Until Christmas: 220

1 comment :

  1. still cannot believe this is from walmart.

    you are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...