Sunday, June 7, 2015

Make Me Brunch (please)








Shop the Look
Tee: Kohl's (sold out online, still in stores) // Sweater: H&M // Jeans: East & Lo // Purse: Target // Shoes: Target

I'm not usually one for statement tees, but I'm a big brunch fan and this phrase is frequently said at our household (by me to Husband). Plus it's made of the comfiest fabric EVER so basically I couldn't resist it.

Sizing Note: There were only Larges and XL's at my Kohl's, but the Large actually fits ok if you like the more slouchy fit (which I do) so don't panic if your store doesn't have your size!

SO EXCITED THAT: My brother and his girlfriend got engaged this weekend!
Which Means: I can start looking at wedding dresses for her :) Kleinfeld has some good ones...
Weather Is: CRAZY. It's raining cats & dogs out there.
Days Until Christmas: 201

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...