Friday, July 17, 2015

Mikarose Collaboration






Shop the Look
Dress: Mikarose (c/o; get the exact one here) // Necklace: J. Crew Factory // Purse: Kohls (back in stock! See above) // Shoes: Target (on major clearnace! See above)

I am a longtime fan of Mikarose's adorable dresses so I got SUPER excited when they emailed me asking if I wanted to do a collaboration! Their dresses are great quality, the perfect length, and obviously super stylish. I had a hard time picking just one that I wanted. They sent me this chic black & white dress that I loooove. I've been wanting a window pane print item and can't wait to try styling it more ways! I also really want this, this, aaand this.

Happy weekend, everyone! Thanks for stopping by :)

Been Up Since: 5 AM.
Because: I've been watching my friend's kids while she has a baby!
I Am: Exhausted. But very happy :)
Days Until Christmas: 161

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...