Friday, August 28, 2015

Dainty Jewell's






Shop the Look
Dress: Dainty Jewell's (c/o; get the exact one here) // Shoes: Target // Purse: Coach

I love pink and I love bows because they remind me of one of my all-time favorite style icons, Audrey Hepburn, so obviously this dress is a fave of mine. It's made of a very thick (but not too thick) material AND it has pockets! It also comes in several other colors. Also, if you don't own a pair of nude heels, you need to. I bought my pair on a whim at Target several years ago and I have worn them to death. I've linked some really affordable pairs above, but don't be afraid to spend a little more and invest in a pair that will last you 10 years.

Dainty Jewell's has a wide selection of beautiful, modest dresses that look great. Side note for my million friends who are engaged: Many of their dresses work great for bridesmaid dresses ;) If you haven't tried them before and need a special-occasion dress, I totally recommend them!

Have a wonderful Friday, everyone!! Thanks for stopping by :)

Happy That: It's Friday!!!!
Already: Feeling behind in school.
About To: Go to class.
Can't Wait To: Spend the evening with my best fraaaaaand (husband).
Days Until Christmas: 119

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...