Monday, September 28, 2015

Giant Sweater






Shop the Look


Sweater: H&M (get the exact one here) // Hat: Old Navy // Necklace: Rocksbox // Booties: Old Navy // Purse: Coach

It's no secret that I love big comfy sweaters. The softer and cozier, the better. I've worn this sweater once since getting it in August knowing that it would likely be November by the time I could wear it and not roast. But I also knew that if I didn't get some good pieces for Fall early, all the good stuff would sell out. So I bought it. And I am quite excited to wear it once the weather cools down a bit :) Plus this hat. I'm not really a hat person because I think they look dumb on me, but I am begin to venture into new territory and I think I like it.

Feeling: Exhausted.
Because: Monday.
But: It's still been a good day :)
Days Until Graduation: 83!
Days Until Christmas: 88!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...