Monday, December 21, 2015

Little Black Jumpsuit







Shop the Look



Jumpsuit: Charlotte Russe // Tee: Charlotte Russe // Shoes: Target // Purse: Coach // Necklace: Rocksbox (c/o)

Ok everyone. Say goodbye to the LBD and helloooooo to the LBJ! No, I'm not referring to Lady Bird Johnson but rather the Little Black Jumpsuit! This versatile piece is going to be your go-to occasion outfit for parties for years to come. They're super comfortable, can be accessorized a million different ways, and (bonus!) you don't have to shave your legs when you wear one! The only downside is that it makes going to the bathroom slightly more difficult, but not impossible. And in my opinion, it's totally worth it.

I wore this jumpsuit from Charlotte Russe (with a tee underneath) for my office's year-end holiday party and it was perfect. I was comfortable the whole evening and warm when we were walking to and from our car. Plus I got tons of compliments on it. If you don't already have a black jumpsuit in your closet, I hiiiiiighly recommend finding one you love. I've linked a bunch above that would be perfect for all of your upcoming parties, dinners, and events; including New Year's Eve!

Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season! Thanks for stopping by :)

Watching: Frasier
Happy That: I graduated from Purdue yesterday!!!
Can't Wait For: CHRISTMAS.
Smelling: The scent of cookies in the oven :)
Days Until Christmas: 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...