Sunday, February 7, 2016

Floral Tunic








Shop the Look: 


Tunic: PinkBlush (c/o; get the exact one here!) // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Jeans: Flying Monkey // Purse: Tory Burch // Booties: Old Navy

I got this amazing tunic for Christmas this year and immediately wanted every other color that it came in. But sad news, none of the other colors have gone on mega sale yet :(and  I just can't justify shelling out that much money for a top. BUT. Then I found this look-a-like tunic from one of my favorite women's online boutiques, PinkBlush! The silhouette is almost exactly the same and it is much more affordable. Super comfy, flowy, and floral? I am pleased.

PinkBlush has tons of other cute things (I'm also coveting this, this, and this). And for all my pregnant friends (of which there are many), they also have a maternity line! Definitely check them out. PLUS I'm giving away a $50 gift card to their site on Instagram! Head over there to enter.

Hope you're all having a great Super Bowl Sunday! And eating lots of yummy snacks :)

Sitting: With the puppy.
Eating: Sugar cookies.
Excited for: My trip to Utah for one of my best friend's wedding!
Days Until Christmas: 322

1 comment :

  1. This is such a gorgeous tunic, I love the florals!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...