Friday, February 26, 2016

Picnic Dress












Shop the Look




Dress: Clad & Cloth (still available!) // Necklace: J. Crew Factory // Booties: Old Navy // Purse: Target

I saw this dress online last Fall and immediately wanted it. Blue & white is one of my all-time fave color combos and I love the looser silhouette of the dress with a semi-cinched waist. I almost bought it a few times but ultimately decided to put it on my Christmas list. When I unwrapped it, I wanted to put it on right away, but I figured I should probably wait until it's at least above freezing to wear it :) Last Sunday was warm and sunny so it was the perfect day to try it out! I wore it to church and was very pleased with it. The fabric is great quality without being too heavy. Only downside is that it's a little tricky to do the YMCA in it and I have to recruit Husband to help get it off over my shoulders, but these are small prices to pay.

Since it was still a little chilly out, I paired it with booties but come Spring, I have big plans to wear my new pair of wedge sandals with it. This dress could also be easily belted and worn with a long sweater or denim jacket, but it is definitely gorgeous enough to be worn by itself with minimal accessories.

Blue gingham/plaid is a major trend for this Spring so I've linked some other fun dresses similar to this one above. Definitely consider adding one to your arsenal this season! The Old Navy one is especially cute/affordable.

Hope you all have a great weekend! 

Sitting: In bed with Husband. He works on his laptop, I work on mine.
Then: We have big plans to watch Shark Tank. Marriage is awesome.
Excited: For the snow to melt tomorrow.
Days Until Christmas: 303

1 comment :

  1. This is the prettiest dress, I love the print!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...