Thursday, May 25, 2017

Velvet Dress










Shop the Look
Dress: Shein (c/o, get the exact one here) // Necklace: J. Crew Factory (exact one here) // Purse: Coach (similar here) // Shoes: Target (similar here)

So I am super behind on blogging (quelle surprise), but hopefully the fabulousness of this dress will make up for it! I love that it's velvet/stretchy and a wrap so it's very forgiving and flattering on all body types. Plus the dark blue tone is absolutely gorgeous (not to mention a great backdrop for Bingley's orange fur). It totally reminds me of Kate Middleton in this dress! And we all know how much I love her. The price on this dress can't be beat either ($17!!!).

Feeling: Hungry.
About: To go to a friend's graduation party!
Happy: That it's almost my birthday!!!!
Days Until Christmas: 214!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...